Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Scrapbook Stash... Busted

Family Weekend in Indiana
Yikes!  It's been almost a week since my last post.  This not-a-spring weather is just not inspiring, is it?   Anyway - I've been cleaning out my scrapbook stash.  again.  Let me re-wind here...  over the last 2 years, including a giant yard sale & a move, I've been tossing scrapbook paper left & right.  And using it.  All with the plan of buying new stuff to re-stock.

and here is what really, really should be the last of the old ....

Some of that is - um- seven or eight years old.  

I'm also pretty much out of any embellishments....   guess it is about time to go shopping!   With the move, though, I've lost my Archivers store.  yes, there are other stores around here- I haven't been to any of the yet.  and I noticed one was closing.  of course.  We'll have to see  what's out there...

But I did get 3 sets of pages done.  YAY for me :)



No comments:

Post a Comment