Friday, April 12, 2013

I Made a Tiny Book, You Can Too!



Recently I fell in love with all the little book charms on ETSY.  Just search it, there's lots of choices.  I wasn't entirely sure on how to go about making one, and then I found this tutorial.  I thought "hey- I've got all the stuff to try that!"  and set out to try it. 



I knew it wasn't going to end up being exactly what I wanted on the first try, but you have to start somewhere, right?  I think I would like mine to have real covers on them - like Gone With the Wind or something...  which means scanning a cover I have & making it tiny, or finding an image online.  I also think I'd like it just a little bit smaller, and with the cover wrapped around so you don't get edges.  Or I could just Mod Podge onto a scrabble tile, I guess.  Either way, I'm glad I tried this and it's given me some ideas of where to start to get the effect I want.  


No comments:

Post a Comment